Field Engagement Leader
Provide support for the onboarding and execution for financial institution programs. Partner with operations leader to drive consistent process for hiring, onboarding expectations for our recruiting and business development efforts by assisting the field operations leader in the hiring and onboarding of experienced advisors and staff. Responsible for working directly with field advisors and sales assistants in your region with training, ramp up, growth initiatives and practice efficiency.
Partner with advisors, staff, operations leaders, transition team to drive consistency, onboarding process and practices. Demonstrate effective quality control of paperwork, timely NIGO management, oversight and processing of overflow business. Commitment to sharing best practices related to EAR onboarding while driving effective and efficient operations.
• Provide virtual practice support for day of & post onboarding processes. Seek to deliver best in class experience to clients, advisors & staff. Partner, leverage & influence local staff & leaders to assist in the onboard. Insure defined roles & responsibilities for the preparation, day of & post onbaording are in place. Create & implement information & solutions for advisor, staff & leader issues as appropriate. Own/Inspect the EAR transition tracker. Escalate issues as appropriate to leader & EAR support team.
• Assist the Sr. Onboarding Director or field operations leader with the hiring and onboarding of all advisors and staff within your program/region, including all hires, transitions and terminations. Support the advisors and staff through the process and deliver a training plan to support their ramp up.
• Consult & coach leaders, staff, Q1/Q2 EARs & staff to guide them through the onboarding process and systems. Serve as point of contact for AFIG regarding Service Delivery processes & business escalations pertaining to EAR onboarding & ramp-up. Effectively communicate with AFIG & corporate partners to identify & share onboarding best practices, process improvements, trends & process or policy enhancements.
• Relationship development & influence leadership. Develop, sustain & maximize relationships with advisors, staff and leaders. Mentor & coach others in team development and process knowledge, including coaching on employee issues and managing involvement in cross-functional teams.
• Must be an expert as it relates to Ameriprise processes & procedures (i.e. New Business: paperwork (e & paper), clearing, compliance, etc.). Demonstrate & maintain a strong fundamental knowledge of Ameriprise products, industry standard products, practices & tools. Maintain strong brokerage, legal, regulatory & compliance knowledge. Act as expert on Thomson ON systems, tools & capabilities.
• Ad hoc project work designed to enhance advisor and client experience. Communicate results & share trends & issues with key stake holders.
• High school or GED or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong project management skills; establishing accountability with other business partners
• Excellent communication skills; ability to influence at all leadership levels and stakeholders to impacted processes, procedures, and policies
• Strong knowledge of all products and systems on the Ameriprise Brokerage Platform
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Some travel required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Degree focus in Finance/Business Management
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.